GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
The Data Protection Regulation (also known as GDPR) began on May 25, 2018.
Read the General Data Protection Regulation in its entirety here.
Important information concerning the NEW GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR
On May 25, PUL (Personal Data Act) will be replaced with the E.U.’s General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
Much of what is in PUL is also included in the new General Data Protection Regulation.
In our Membership Record we have the following information:
• Name, telephone or cell phone number, residential address, e-mail address and date of birth.
Why do we have this information?
• The information if recorded for the Stockholm Culture Awards to have an overview and knowledge about the composition and number of members in the Foundation and to be able to communicate effectively with our members, in groups or individually.
How long will the information be saved?
• The information is saved indefinitely or until a member request his or her withdrawal.
• A member who wishes to withdraw as a member and also wishes to remove his or her relevant information from the Membership Record can contact our current General Secretary Barbara Ekström, cell phone: +46 73 315 49 49 or to her e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excerpt from the Membership Record
• A member who wishes to obtain an excerpt from the Membership Record regarding their own person can contact the General Secretary.